Choosing your loan officer can be the most important step when it comes to refinancing your home. Choosing the wrong loan officer can hinder you from getting your loan done quickly, hinder you from getting the best loan, and potentially hinder you from getting the loan done at all. It is very wise to do research on the company as well as research on the loan officer. I am going to give you 5 keys to know whether or not you are dealing with a professional loan officer or someone new to the business.
1) The time they spend on finding out what you want to accomplish and why. If a loan officer has no idea what you want to do and why you want to do it, they will be unable to provide you with a reasonable option. They may be able to quote a rate, but if that is what you are looking for you can do that on the internet.
2) A professional will ask a lot of questions. They want to know as much as possible about your financial situation so that they can make sure refinancing makes sense and that they are going to put you in a better position than what you are currently in.
3) They are prompt in doing what they say they are going to do. Organization in the mortgage business is key to success. If a loan officer says I will call you at 3p.m. and does not do it, it could be a sign for disaster.
4) Do they call you back when you leave a voicemail or answer emails quickly? This is going to help you know if they will let you know what is going on during the process and will ease your conscience to know that they are there for you.
5) Can you sense that they truly care? If they care about your situation and really want to help they will not overcharge you and not be afraid to give you the absolute best deal.
I hope that these tips help. If your loan officer has passed all these tips it is likely you have met the right one and it is safe to proceed. If they have failed one, you might want to move on to the next one. Do not decide on a loan officer just because they say they have the best deal move forward because you trust them and know that they will be there if you need them.
Need Get Cash In 60 Minute? No Credit Checks, No Hassles. Higher Approval Rate. Get Payday Loan Now!
Rating of payday loans direct lender
Get Online Application at online payday loans.